|Fri. 10/21||Wed. 10/26||Fri. 10/28||Mon. 10/31||Wed. 11/2|
Box | Recap
4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET23:00 GMT7:00 4:00 PM MST6:00 PM EST3:00 UAE (+1)01:0019:00 ET6:00 PM CTNaN:�
4:30 PM PT5:30 PM MT6:30 PM CT7:30 PM ET23:30 GMT7:30 4:30 PM MST6:30 PM EST3:30 UAE (+1)00:3019:30 ET5:30 PM CTNaN:�
4:00 PM PT5:00 PM MT6:00 PM CT7:00 PM ET23:00 GMT7:00 4:00 PM MST6:00 PM EST3:00 UAE (+1)00:0019:00 ET5:00 PM CTNaN:�
Cavs-Raptors: rematch of Eastern Conference finals
Friday night's contest against the Cleveland Cavaliers in Toronto won't be just another game on the 82-game schedule for the Toronto Raptors.
Toronto (1-0) had its season cut short last spring by the Cavaliers, who defeated the Raptors in six games of the Eastern Conference finals to advance to the NBA Finals.
Toronto fell behind 2-0, losing both games in Cleveland last May, but rebounded to tie the series 2-2 with a pair of wins at Air Canada Centre. The Cavs went on to win Games 5 and 6 to advance to the Finals.MORE
- Cavs-Raptors: rematch of Eastern Conference finals
- DeRozan's 40 leads Raptors to 109-91 win over Pistons
- As racial tension simmers, Raptors coach feels for players
- Raptors' Sullinger to have surgery on left foot Monday
- Raptors face challenge of unseating King James, Cavs
|10/24/2016||Delon Wright||Sore shoulder|
|10/23/2016||Jared Sullinger||Sore foot|