|Sat. 10/15||Wed. 10/19||Fri. 10/21||Tue. 10/25||Fri. 10/28|
7:30 PM PT8:30 PM MT9:30 PM CT10:30 PM ET2:30 GMT10:30 7:30 PM MST9:30 PM EST6:30 UAE (+1)04:3022:30 ET9:30 PM CTNaN:�
6:30 PM PT7:30 PM MT8:30 PM CT9:30 PM ET1:30 GMT9:30 6:30 PM MST8:30 PM EST5:30 UAE (+1)03:3021:30 ET8:30 PM CTNaN:�
Golden State expects growing pains with addition of Durant
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) Steve Kerr fully expects plenty of growing pains for the Golden State Warriors as Kevin Durant finds his way on a new-look, superstar roster.
He is guarding against any big predictions about his All-Star group led by two-time reigning NBA MVP Stephen Curry and Durant and a supporting cast featuring All-Stars Draymond Green and Klay Thompson alongside new center Zaza Pachulia.
Yes, they're loaded .MORE
- Golden State expects growing pains with addition of Durant
- Barkley says Warriors still a flawed team even with Durant
- Mike Brown joins Warriors after surviving May kitchen fire
- A week in, star-studded Warriors still finding chemistry
- New-look Warriors have smooth first day with Kevin Durant