Blazers' Aldridge to have hip examined
- James, record-tying Kobe on All-NBA team
- Heat, Pacers say Game 2 will be better
- Memphis' Hollins not focused on contract
- Krzyzewski: Ultimate honor to coach USA
- Spurs not taking 2-0 lead for granted
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) Portland Trail Blazers forward LaMarcus Aldridge is traveling to Colorado to have his sore right hip examined.
The team says trainer Jay Jensen will accompany Aldridge to the examination Tuesday in Vail, Colo.
Aldridge had an MRI on the hip late last month, but the results were negative. He has blamed the soreness on the grind of the lockout-shortened season and physical play.
A first-time All-Star this season, Aldridge leads the Blazers with 21.7 points, 8.0 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game.
Aldridge is questionable for Portland's home game against Golden State on Wednesday night.
Updated April 10, 2012